You Are Invited!
Join us as we gather to discuss issues that matter to our community. The explosive forum will inspire you to push towards your dreams. Events planned for you include:
- Announcement of the new Black Nurses Rock Chapters
- Meet and Greet with your national Board of Directors
- Meet many of the people behind the inspirational stories you have read about on social media
- Get over 20 CEUs covering health disparities, current research, community health, and health promotion pertinent to the Black community.
- Awards Ceremony to recognize nurses throughout the nation
- Scholarship Ceremony to award deserving students with financial support for nursing school
- Over 25 vendors
- Networking opportunities to connect with nurses and companies throughout the nation
Three Easy Ways to Register!
- Register Online (Click Here)
- Fax to (844) 533-0175
- Mail to BNR Registration, P.O BOX 501,Enid, OK 73702.
Note: Registrations received online will be confirmed within 3 days. Registrations received via fax or mail may take up to 10 days for confirmation. If you have questions, please call our office at 844-267-7665 or fax forms to 844-533-0175.
We are excited to have you join us at the 2018 BNR Annual Convention. Please be advised that online registration will close at 5:00pm CDT on Friday, September 21 2018. You will still be able to register onsite using our downloadable form using the button on this page.
|Before July 1st||After July 1st||Onsite|
|Guest Banquet Ticket||$100.00|
BNR Registration includes: Full access to the conference and the BNR Awards Banquet/Scholarship Ceremony.
Pre-Register for Sessions
Our conference in Orlando is just around the corner. We have exciting speakers and programs for your this year. There are a few lectures that require you to pre-register if you plan to attend. I have added the links all on this page for your convenience. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND THESE PROGRAMS.